COLOUR CHANGE IS A CELL

  1. #1
    Mav
    Guest

    COLOUR CHANGE IS A CELL

    Cyber taz
    What I am trying to do is use say a red coulured cell but when text is added
    to the cell it changes colour to green.
    The other thing if possible a drop down menu in a cell so when clicked on it
    offers three of four selection
    For example
    today
    tomorow
    yesterday
    day after
    And once one wes highlighted it would show in the cell.
    Thankls for your help it is really apprereciated.

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: COLOUR CHANGE IS A CELL

    You can use data validation to create a dropdown list in a cell. There
    are instructions in Excel's help, and here:

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

  3. #3

    Change cell colour

    Mav

    Send e-mail to [email protected] and i will send you sample excel file

    Larry