Can someone solve a problem for me?

  1. #1
    Jon Parker
    Guest

    Can someone solve a problem for me?

    Hi group,

    I'd be grateful for some help on the following, I have asked before but
    don't have a record of the post.

    I want to write a formula which says "if the value of the cell to the
    immediate left is greater than or equal to the value of this cell, turn
    this cell red"

    And I need to be able to paste this formula into several thousand cells
    by highlighting entire columns and pasting.

    Thank you.
    --
    Regards
    Jon

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: Can someone solve a problem for me?

    Then go to the archives and put your name in the Author field:

    http://groups.google.com/advanced_gr...ugroup=*excel*

    Your previous post is there, along with a reply.