How do I active wizards in Excel?

  1. #1
    Peari
    Guest

    How do I active wizards in Excel?

    I can't find wizards anywhere in my Excel. How do I turn them on?
    --
    Steve Pearson

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: How do I active wizards in Excel?

    Which do you have in mind? There is an add-in called lookup wizard
    (tools>add-inns)

    Peo Sjoblom

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Peari
    Guest

    Re: How do I active wizards in Excel?

    Just wizards in general. I remember wizards as being a tool that, when you
    clicked on NEW, you would be presented with templates for different types of
    spreadsheets, and the program would step you through the process of
    developing that particular project.

    Doesn't that feature exist any longer?

    Steve