Forms that are modal in 97 are not modal in 2003

  1. #1
    Old Car
    Guest

    Forms that are modal in 97 are not modal in 2003

    I developed a VB application using Excel 97. The forms are modal. In other
    words, when the application is running and forms are displayed, the user can
    not manipulate the worsheets directly. However, users can click on
    worksheets and manipulate them when the same application is running in Excel
    2003.

    Is there something I can do in the application to make sure that the forms
    are modal when running in Excel 2003? Thanks.

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    London
    yup.

    The property you need to set is ShowModal.

    Enjoy
    MS

  3. #3
    papou
    Guest

    Re: Forms that are modal in 97 are not modal in 2003

    Not too sure since Forms should be Modal as a default setting but you may
    try:
    UserForm1.Show vbModal

    HTH
    Cordially