RE: column snaking print format

  1. #1
    Duke Carey
    Guest

    RE: column snaking print format

    David McRitchie has an answer for this exact question at this site

    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm

  2. #2
    Montrose Lyle
    Guest

    RE: column snaking print format

    Duke,

    Thanks for the answer. It can be done, but it isn't easy. McRitchie's
    instructions run to nine pages, plus lots of links if you are not familiar
    with macros and such. I'll see if I can figure them out.

    It sounds like a lot of people have the same interest, or he wouldn't have
    written the macros. Maybe with enough response, Microsoft will finally
    provide us with a one-click solution like they provide in Word.
    --
    Lyle
    Montrose, Colorado