Get out clean XML data

  1. #1
    Diane
    Guest

    Get out clean XML data

    I would like to get data out of Excel and into an XML document.
    How do I go about setting up Excel so that, for example, cell A5 will be
    exported as <Employee Name>Value of cell A5</Employee Name> and cell A6 will
    be <Date>4/15/05</Date> etc etc.

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: Get out clean XML data

    I think you'll have to write some VBA to do that, or use XSLT. I don't
    know how XL could know that A5 was an Employee Name.