scheduling calendar

  1. #1
    Disorganized receiving
    Guest

    scheduling calendar

    I am trying to figure out how excel, or any other office program, can help me
    with the scheduling of incoming trucks for my business. I have 4 people
    answering phones right now and I need a way to cordinate the information on
    incoming trucks. I have searched all of the templates that are offered but
    the best looking one is the calendar offered through Outlook. The only
    problem is I don't use outlook. I would think Excel would offer a similar
    template to Outlooks calendar that I could share with other people in the
    corporation on my main server. Any ideas?

  2. #2
    galimi
    Guest

    RE: scheduling calendar

    My opinion is that Excel is not the best suited program for what you are
    looking to accomplish. I would start with either...

    1) A shared Outlook folder
    2) A CRM such as ACT!
    3) Building an Access Database

    If you are able to create an Access Database (or any database for that
    matter), you can then export and massage your data in Excel.
    --
    http://HelpExcel.com
    1-888-INGENIO