Deleting Specific Rows

  1. #1
    ScaffoldingDepot
    Guest

    Deleting Specific Rows

    I use a spreadsheet for taking orders on the phone. The spreadsheet has all
    of the items we carry listed on it. At the end of the sale I have to delete
    the columns that have no value in them so I can print the worksheet at a size
    that can be read. Is there a way to automatically delete those cells without
    having to select and delete them individually?

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Deleting Specific Rows

    Use Data>AUtofilter to show the blanks, then delete all visible rows.

    Bob Phillips

    "ScaffoldingDepot" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    RE: Deleting Specific Rows

    If they are empty you can select the data, press F5, click special, select
    blanks and press Ctrl and - (minus/dash), then depending on if you need the
    whole row deleted select that otherwise select shift up

    Regards,

    Peo Sjoblom