Days in month for 10 year period

  1. #1
    Geoff
    Guest

    Days in month for 10 year period

    What is the quickest way to get the days in a month in a series. Eg

  2. #2

    Re: Days in month for 10 year period

    Put this in A1
    =DATE(2005,ROW()+1,0)
    And drag down 120 rows.

    Format the cell as: dd mmmm yyyy

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Days in month for 10 year period

    bit unclear myself, but maybe format as ddd dd mmm yyyy

    RP

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4

    Re: Days in month for 10 year period

    I wasn't sure how many columns???

  5. #5
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Days in month for 10 year period

    I got confused by the days and the dates, which was wanted ????

    Bob