number entering

  1. #1

    number entering

    Is there a way to change the input so that one does not have to prefix
    a number by first entering the = or +-.
    I want to default it to always see it as a number unless a specify it
    to be text.
    Thanks
    carlob1

  2. #2
    Guest

    Re: number entering

    Hi
    You don't need to prefix with a + or a =. Just type the number.

    --
    Andy.

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: number entering

    You don't need a +, that is a Lotus throwback. You only need an - for
    negative numbers.

    RP