Why do old, unused values still show in my Pivot Page fields?

  1. #1
    NateBrei
    Guest

    Why do old, unused values still show in my Pivot Page fields?

    When I originally created a PivotTable based on an Access database, for one
    of the page fields I used a certain set of range values (i.e. 560-600,
    600-650, etc.). We've decided the range values need to be different & I
    recreated & replaced the data in the Access DB with the new range values.
    But, my PivotTable still shows the old, unused values along with the new,
    correct ones. I don't want to recreate the PivotTable because I've created a
    large number of calculated fields. How do I get rid of the unwanted range
    values in that Page field?

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Why do old, unused values still show in my Pivot Page fields?

    There are instructions here for clearing old items from a PivotTable
    dropdown list:

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

  3. #3
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    RE: Why do old, unused values still show in my Pivot Page fields?

    Here are instructions

    Peo Sjoblom

  4. #4
    Tom
    Guest

    RE: Why do old, unused values still show in my Pivot Page fields?

    How do you keep the old ones and prevent the new ones from appearing?

    Tom