How do I automatically send daily email of updated Excel workbook.

  1. #1
    How to automate emails with excel file.
    Guest

    How do I automatically send daily email of updated Excel workbook.

    I am trying to have reports in Excel (that are udpated daily) sent
    automatically in email. I want them to just be sent "behind the scenes"
    without me having to create a new email, attach the file, and send daily. I
    want to have this process happen automatically. They are excel reports and I
    use Lotus Notes, and am looking for any help that could show me how to link
    these two, or send email through Excel to a specified distribution list, on
    specified dates.

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: How do I automatically send daily email of updated Excel workbook.

    Hi

    > use Lotus Notes

    Try this
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/cdo.htm