Is it possible to put two formulas into one cell

  1. #1
    dopey0331
    Guest

    Is it possible to put two formulas into one cell

    I am using excel. In row A were first names and in row B there were last
    names, I used the formula to combine them into row C. The names were in all
    caps, now I need to make them proper ex: instead of MICHAEL I want it
    Michael). Can someone please tell me how to do that, if it is even possible

  2. #2
    Trevor Shuttleworth
    Guest

    Re: Is it possible to put two formulas into one cell

    Something like:

    =PROPER(A1)&" "&PROPER(B1)

    Regards

    Trevor