Can Excel 2002 SP3 automatically import RSS data feeds?

  1. #1
    Var
    Guest

    Can Excel 2002 SP3 automatically import RSS data feeds?

    I want to create a chart in Excel 2002 SP3 that tracks the daily price of
    gold. This price information would originate from an RSS data feed in XML
    format. Can this be done in Excel 2002? If so, how?

  2. #2
    Nick Hodge
    Guest

    Re: Can Excel 2002 SP3 automatically import RSS data feeds?

    Var

    XL2003 from Office Pro is the first XL version to recognise XML

    Nick Hodge
    Microsoft MVP - Excel
    Southampton, England
    [email protected]HIS