Default Printing Options

  1. #1
    Hi Ho Silver
    Guest

    I wish to define my default printing option as 'Draft" for all instances of
    Excel that I might use. I have tried to do this via
    File/Print/Properties/Draft, but this only works for the instances of
    Excel in the current session. When Excel is closed out and reopened, the
    Print Default reverts to "Normal". Is there a way to make the "Draft"
    option 'stick' between sessions?
    Thanks.
    --
    John Hanley
    <><><><><><><><>

  2. #2
    papou
    Guest

    Re: Default Printing Options

    Hello John
    Set this option in a new blank workbook
    Save this new workbook as template naming it BOOK.XLT and place it in the
    xlStart folder.
    Every time you start Excel , the new option will be set for new workbooks.

    HTH
    Cordially
    Pascal

    %[email protected]...