How do I create consecutive dates between a beginning and ending .

  1. #1
    force530
    Guest

    How do I create consecutive dates between a beginning and ending .

    Upon entering a date range (weekly), i.e., 5-7-05 to 5-13-05 into a form, i
    am trying to ref these dates and the dates in bewteen to reflect the date
    only in another range of cells. The "EDATE" is ideal, but ref only the month
    and not the day.

    Using the date ranges above, I would like the function to be ...

    7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    RE: How do I create consecutive dates between a beginning and ending .

    I am not sure I understand what you are trying to do but the DAY function
    returns the day of the month as integer

    =DAY(A1)

    with May the 5th in A1 it will return 5 then you could just add 1, 2 etc for
    the inbetween dates

    Regards,

    Peo Sjoblom

  3. #3
    force530
    Guest

    RE: How do I create consecutive dates between a beginning and endi

    Sorry for the phrasing of the first question ... let me try and clear it up.

    In A1 (beginning date) and then in A2 (ending date).

    In b1 through b7 i want the dates of the week inserted using A1 and A2 as
    references. I want this to be a auto entry upon dates being entered in A1 and
    A2, not an autofill function where I would have to grab the crosshairs.

    Beginning Date: 5-14-05 to: 5-20-05

    Sat Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri
    14 20

    How do I get Sun through Thu filled in?

  4. #4
    Duke Carey
    Guest

    RE: How do I create consecutive dates between a beginning and endi

    in B1 type: =Day(A1)
    in B2 type" =B1+1
    copy B2 & paste into B3:B7

  5. #5
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    RE: How do I create consecutive dates between a beginning and endi

    You can just add 1, in B1 put

    =A1+1

    in B2 use

    =B1+1

    and so on\\

    Regards,

    Peo Sjoblom

  6. #6
    force530
    Guest

    RE: How do I create consecutive dates between a beginning and endi

    I have tried that .. but what happens when the last day of the month falls in
    the middle of the week ... May 31 plus 1 is "32. 33, 34" etc,. I need a
    formula that will recognize the calendar and make that adjustment. Thanks for
    your help ...