Grouping in Excel on a Pivot table, need to be able to retrive ex.

  1. #1
    Rhonda/FHSB
    Guest

    Grouping in Excel on a Pivot table, need to be able to retrive ex.

    I've designed a pivot table with group extractions and I'm still not getting
    the data that is needed. Does anyone now about pivot tables and how to
    extract certain dates that are required?

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Grouping in Excel on a Pivot table, need to be able to retriveex.

    What are you trying to extract, and what problem are you having?

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

  3. #3
    Rhonda/FHSB
    Guest

    RE: Grouping in Excel on a Pivot table, need to be able to retrive ex.

    Certain time period;<07/01/2005, and >7/02/2005 thru 6/31/08 and so on...the
    time period would be calculated by years and months but when I put it on
    their with Years and months its the wrong figures.