How to bold daily max values

  1. #1
    Ginger
    Guest

    How to bold daily max values

    I have one year of hourly data in one column and the date in another column.
    I'd like to write some excel functions to bold the daily max values. Any help
    is greatly appreciated!

    Ginger

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: How to bold daily max values

    Conditional formatting would do this, but I don't understand the data. Can
    you post some sample data?

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...