Copy Page Setup from Sheet to Sheet?

  1. #1
    blank
    Guest

    Copy Page Setup from Sheet to Sheet?

    Is there a simple way to copy the page setup (eg margins, page orientation)
    or must I continue to go through the whole process for each sheet?

  2. #2
    N Harkawat
    Guest

    Re: Copy Page Setup from Sheet to Sheet?

    Right click on any one sheet and then click select all sheets
    Now go to page setup
    This will change settings on all the pages

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Pank (never old to learn)
    Guest

    RE: Copy Page Setup from Sheet to Sheet?

    Depress the right mouse button on a tab sheet and select all sheets.

    Select Page setup and do what you have to.

    Depress the right mouse button on a tab shhet and select ungroup, failure
    will result in things you do to one sheet being replicated in all the sheets
    (including deleting cells).

    HTH - Pank

  4. #4
    blank
    Guest

    Re: Copy Page Setup from Sheet to Sheet?

    well well well and to think that for years and years i have not known
    you could right click on the sheet tab thanks very very much

    news:%[email protected]...