Expense report template

  1. #1
    tired of searching
    Guest

    Expense report template

    I cannot locate a expense report template and I am sure there is one out
    there? Where can I get this? I am using Microsoft excel 2003. On older
    versions I would go to "file" and "new" can could get it there. I now am
    directed to the web and cannot find? I'm sure there is a very simple one out
    there and I just cannot find it?

  2. #2
    Andy B
    Guest

    Re: Expense report template

    Hi

    Have a look here:
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/te...100761033.aspx

    Andy.

    "tired of searching" <tired of [email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Expense report template

    With a typical installation of Office you should have a folder named
    Spreadsheet Solutions with the expense template(s) included therein.

    When you click on File>New... the TaskPane will pop up on right side of window
    and give you option for selecting from "New From Template".

    Select "General Templates and "Spreadsheet Solutions" tab.

    If no joy, the template can be downloaded from

    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP