Closed Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Quattro Pro Conversion

  1. #1
    John
    Guest

    Quattro Pro Conversion

    We are curretnly using MS Office XP/2003 on our PCs. Many of my users have
    tons of Quattro Pro files (.wb3). The users want to convert their files from
    Quattro
    Pro to Excel from with in Excel. While the documentation states that Office
    can in fact do this for versions 5 and 7, most of their files indicate that
    the "File Format is Invalid."

    Are there any tools out there to convert the .wb3?

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: Quattro Pro Conversion

    some reading material
    http://tinyurl.com/963br

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    John
    Guest

    Re: Quattro Pro Conversion

    Perfect! For any one else, I did the following:

    In Regedit, created the following key:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Office\9.0\Common\InstallRoot

    Right Click on Default value, select Modify, and add the following:
    c:\program files\Microsoft Office\Office11\

    Installed qp7conv.exe from the Microsoft site currently located here:

    I opened the Quattro Pro files and they converted with no problems! Thanks
    for the point in the right direction Don!

  4. #4
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: Quattro Pro Conversion