CTRL+Shift+Arrow Doesn't Work

  1. #1
    Elon
    Guest

    CTRL+Shift+Arrow Doesn't Work

    Since yesterday I've not been able to use the ctrl+shift shortcut to select
    data ranges. I press the keys and nothing happens. I can still use other
    ctrl shortcuts, this is the only one that isn't functional. Does anyone know
    what could be the cause?

    Thanks,

    Elon

  2. #2
    Elon
    Guest

    RE: CTRL+Shift+Arrow Doesn't Work

    I just wanted to add that this is for excel 2003 sp1.

  3. #3
    Lady Layla
    Guest

    Re: CTRL+Shift+Arrow Doesn't Work

    Take your keyboard, turn it upside down and shake to dislodge any foreign
    material -- verify that there are no stuck keys -- (Alt)

    This is the biggest culprit I have seen in this problem

    "Elon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    : Since yesterday I've not been able to use the ctrl+shift shortcut to select
    : data ranges. I press the keys and nothing happens. I can still use other
    : ctrl shortcuts, this is the only one that isn't functional. Does anyone know
    : what could be the cause?
    :
    : Thanks,
    :