Formula to say Yes or No based on variance in time cells

  1. #1
    KingCreole
    Guest

    Formula to say Yes or No based on variance in time cells

    Hi all,

    I have 2 time cells, F5 and I5, I want a forumla that will return the
    result Yes or No if there is a specified difference, 30mins for
    example. We have a spreadsheet with the same information coming from 2
    sources and need to compare the information to say wether it is similar
    or not. Thanks in advance for any help

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Formula to say Yes or No based on variance in time cells

    Absolute difference?

    =IF(ABS(F5-I5)>=TIME(0,30,0),"Yes","No")

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...