I am trying to color fill a cell based on specific criteria

  1. #1
    jglen
    Guest

    I am trying to color fill a cell based on specific criteria

    If a cell value is 1-5, fill the cell with red color; if cell value = 5-9,
    fill the cell with yellow; etc.

  2. #2
    Dan
    Guest

    RE: I am trying to color fill a cell based on specific criteria

    Go to the format menu, and click on conditional formating. Enter your
    criteria and select your formatting... It is fairly straight forward, post
    if you still have problems.

    Dan