How to create first sheet as a list of names of remaining sheets?

  1. #1

    How to create first sheet as a list of names of remaining sheets?

    I want the first sheet to be a TOC of sorts with one column that is the
    list of sheet names for the remaining sheets.

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: How to create first sheet as a list of names of remaining sheets?

    Hi Datanull,

    You might look at David McRitchie's 'Build Table of Contents' page at:

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Jim Cone
    Guest

    Re: How to create first sheet as a list of names of remaining sheets?

    or...

    My Excel add-in "Excel Extras" -Table of Contents- utility
    adds a new sheet to the workbook with a list of sheet names
    and the number of printable pages for each sheet.
    Each sheet name is hyperlinked to the actual sheet.

    The add-in has other features including:
    Sheet sorting
    Print area determination
    Batch Hyperlink removal
    Header and Footer - adding info or clearing
    Font options
    Comes with a Word.doc install/use file.

    It is available - free - upon direct request.
    Remove xxx from my email address

    Regards,
    Jim Cone
    San Francisco, CA
    [email protected]XX

  4. #4

    Query Regarding Hyperlinks

    Hi,
    can someone help me i want to create a index sheet with all the hyperlinks and hide the worksheets after that .When i click the hyperlink the hidden worksheet should open and allow me to print the sheet.

    I will be grateful if someone an help me on this matter.
    Mastee

  5. #5
    Jim Cone
    Guest

    Re: How to create first sheet as a list of names of remaining sheets?

    You can use the FollowHyperlink event in your index sheet.
    However, xl97 doesn't have that event.
    See...
    http://makeashorterlink.com/?G4451192B

    Jim Cone