creating a VERY BASIC invoice system

  1. #1

    creating a VERY BASIC invoice system

    Hi

    I've looked over the forum and tried searching, but alas, I couldn't find an entry or link to a really simple invoice system whereby I can create a template and when I fill in the total, this figure is displayed in a second sheet in the next available cell

    eg

    Invoice basically is

    Date - Ref - Client - GST - Total

    so the second sheet would take these 5 entries and place the cell contents in a single row (next available)

    Is this possible (easy or hard?)

    many thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Eric Blitzer
    Guest

    RE: creating a VERY BASIC invoice system

    Have you tried using MS Access.

    Chris

  3. #3
    Forum Contributor
    i'm unclear as to what you are trying to do.

    do you want sheet 1 to have those blanks and you put them in and then those numbers are automatically populated in an invoice "archive" and then if you change the numbers on sheet1, the history will still stay there?

    if this is what you are trying to do, you can put a button on page 1 that after you enter the invoice information it copies those numbers into the second page as values, not as formulas.