I need help with a formula.....

  1. #1
    photoman27
    Guest

    I need help with a formula.....

    I'm trying to add up cells going from left to right and what ever my answer
    is.. if it's greater then (1) then I want to report just one. example. If
    I'm checking somebodys work and I look at 12 diff areas, and they get 3 out
    of the 12 wrong, I want to count it as one error instead of three. I've been
    tring the following.
    SUMIF(F11:Q11,"<0=1") all i get is 0

    I hope this makes sence.

    Thanks for the help