[SOLVED] Embedding Images and/or Word Processor/Text Files in Excel

  1. #1
    Vince
    Guest

    [SOLVED] Embedding Images and/or Word Processor/Text Files in Excel

    Is it possible to place a pointer/ref within an XL cell to a specific
    filename.jpg ?
    or, to a specific filename.doc or filename.wp ?

    I would like to be able to click on a cell and have a picture opened
    with an image viewer, such as Irfanview.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Peter Jausovec
    Guest

    RE: Embedding Images and/or Word Processor/Text Files in Excel

    Hi,

    You can use Hyperlink (CTRL+K or Insert->Hyperlink) to point to a specific
    filename.

    Regards,
    Peter
    --
    http://blog.jausovec.net

  3. #3
    Vince
    Guest

    Re: Embedding Images and/or Word Processor/Text Files in Excel

    On Wed, 1 Jun 2005 06:14:01 -0700, "Peter Jausovec"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >You can use Hyperlink (CTRL+K or Insert->Hyperlink) to point to a specific
    >filename.
    >
    >Regards,
    >Peter

    Peter: Thank you very much for helping me.
    Regards,
    de ~Vince~