any hint for using excel to create a model?

  1. #1
    gipsassignment
    Guest

    any hint for using excel to create a model?

    hi guys, my friends and I are aksed to build a model that helps one company
    to solve its problem. the company should be within the tourism industry,bug
    headache, can't find it out. can anyone give a hint what should and can we
    do?

  2. #2
    PC
    Guest

    Re: any hint for using excel to create a model?

    Set up a table with some data you have

    Perform some mathematical calculations on the data. For business problem
    solving its always good to throw in a few IRR and Present Value
    calculations. Make a graph or two of some of the information in your table.

    Then link those tables graphs and calculation results to either a
    Powerpoint presentation or Word document that also contains a discussion of
    the problem and your proposed solution. If you can, put some cool graphics
    on the cover page. That always looks nice.

    HTH

    PC

    news:[email protected]...