printing labels through excel

  1. #1
    DB1972
    Guest

    printing labels through excel

    Using Excel 2003, printing labels from lists is extremely tedious because it
    is necessary to also use Word. Why can't this be a single program function
    for Excel?

    click "I Agree" in the message pane.

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    RE: printing labels through excel

    Why is that tedious? I find it very practical to do it in Word. What's the
    problem?

    Regards,

    Peo Sjoblom