graphs showing unwanted zero values

  1. #1
    Zadig Galbaras
    Guest

    graphs showing unwanted zero values

    Hi!

    Here I am once again.

    I have some graphs in a spreadsheet, and the sourcedata is being filled with
    values as time goes on and I key in new values every fisrt day of the month.
    Hence the cells containing future readings is empty.

    The graph jumps from the latest value lets say 40, and stoops down to zero
    on the X-axis, and follows it the for the rest of the year.

    How can I get my graphs to stop showing any line after the latest typed
    value?
    I have tried every possible combination when cliking the graph, choose
    Options on the Tools menu, and the tab named Graph, but in vain. Nothing
    happens.

    --

    regards
    Zadig Galbaras

  2. #2
    Daniel CHEN
    Guest

    Re: graphs showing unwanted zero values

    Select Chart, goto menu:

    Tools/Options/Charts - make "plot empty cell as not plotted" checked.

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Zadig Galbaras
    Guest

    Re: graphs showing unwanted zero values

    Hi Daniel

    Done that, but it doesn't seem to work

    --

    regards
    Zadig Galbaras
    A Perturbed Norwegian Agnostic
    -

    "Daniel CHEN" <[email protected]> skrev i melding
    news:[email protected]...