Clipboard content window

  1. #1
    Shanks
    Guest

    Clipboard content window

    Hi

    I am now using Excel 2003. Unlike excel 2000 , while I am performing copy -
    pest
    functions the Clipboard window appears intermitantly on right of spreadsheet.
    Which I find quite disturbing while working on a spreadsheet.

    How do I disable this window display ?

    Shanks

  2. #2
    Dana DeLouis
    Guest

    Re: Clipboard content window

    Hi. Bring up the Office Clipboard with Edit | Office Clipboard...
    At the lower-left corner of the Clipboard window, there is an Option button.
    I like the option to bring up the window by hitting Ctrl+C twice.

    Dana DeLouis
    Win XP & Office 2003

    news:[email protected]...