COMBINING CELLS WITH LIKE DATA

  1. #1
    PLV
    Guest

    COMBINING CELLS WITH LIKE DATA

    I HAVE A SPREADSHEET TO TRACK INTERNAL MACHINING SCRAP SIMILAR TO THE ONE
    BELOW. I AM LOOKING FOR A WAY TO INSTANTANIOUSLY COMBINE ALL THE TOTALS FOR
    CUSTOMER A OR PART 13112 OR MACHINE B9 ON ANOTHER SPREADSHEET IF ANYONE KNOWS
    OF A WAY TO DO THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

    THANKS.

    DATE CUSTOMER PART MACH # QTY TOTAL
    8/9/2004 A 111 B9 2 13.46
    8/9/2004 S 123 B9 4 26.92
    6/4/2004 S 123 C14 5 31.95
    6/1/2004 M 2131 C14 12 29.88
    7/22/2004 B 13123 C3 1 0.75
    7/5/2004 A 12312 C4 1 0.75
    7/5/2004 A 12312 C4 1 0.75
    8/24/2004 S 41 A1 1 0.75
    8/23/2004 X 14214 A2 1 0.75
    8/6/2004 T 1412 C15 1 43.78
    6/8/2004 Y 1221 C15 1 43.78

  2. #2
    Ron Coderre
    Guest

    RE: COMBINING CELLS WITH LIKE DATA

    I think I'd us a Pivot Table for that.

    Let us know if you need help setting it up.

    Ron

  3. #3
    PLV
    Guest