how to give cell reference using Combo Boxes in Excel?

  1. #1
    Joseph
    Guest

    how to give cell reference using Combo Boxes in Excel?

    Hi, is it possible to have Combo Boxes in cells in Excel?
    How could I link a particular cell in excel with the selected value from the
    combobox.
    Kindly help me in this regard.

    Joseph J

  2. #2
    Harald Staff
    Guest

    Re: how to give cell reference using Combo Boxes in Excel?

    Hi Joseph

    See
    for several approaches on this.

    HTH. Best wishes Harald

    "Joseph" <[email protected]> skrev i melding
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    paul
    Guest

    RE: how to give cell reference using Combo Boxes in Excel?

    i prefer the combo box from the forms toolbar.When you right click on the
    combo box you get the format control box which lets you select your data
    range for your list AND a cell link.The cell link will show 1 for the first
    item in your list 2 for the second etc etc....you can use that link in choose
    formulas,row numbers, column numbers etc etc
    --
    paul
    remove nospam for email addy!