Freeze Panes-can you freeze more than one column

  1. #1
    rexmann
    Guest

    Freeze Panes-can you freeze more than one column

    Hi all

    I am not sure this is possible but can you freeze more than one column in
    Excel which are not next to each other. Example Freeze Column B and F (but
    not the others)? so they stay on the screen at the same time but allow
    scrolling?

    Any help greatly appreciated

    Rexmann

    ps using Excel 2002

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    if you freeze b and f, but not those in between, what do you want to happen to the ones in between?

  3. #3
    Ron Coderre
    Guest

    re: Freeze Panes-can you freeze more than one column

    Hide columns C,D,E
    Select column G
    Window>Freeze Panes

    Does that help?

    Ron

  4. #4
    rexmann
    Guest

    re: Freeze Panes-can you freeze more than one column

    Hi tkaplan

    I wanted to freeze two panes and the rest scroll. I think the hiding option
    is the nearest or maybe grouping

    cheers Rexmann

  5. #5
    rexmann
    Guest

    re: Freeze Panes-can you freeze more than one column

    Thanks Ron

    I think that's the best option, thanks for the input and also tkaplan

    cheers Rexmann