Add start of new week date when new week starts

  1. #1
    Maddoktor
    Guest

    Add start of new week date when new week starts

    Hi all,

    I am hoping someone can help me with the following problem.

    In column A, I have the column formatted as a date. I would like for Excel
    to populate the column and the cell everytime the date from the computer
    system changes to a Monday. i.e. Column A row 1 cell should read 13 Jun 05
    when the date of my pc reaches Monday 13 June.

    The same should go for row 2 that when my pc reaches Monday 20 June, then
    the cell in column A row 2 should populate with 20 Jun 05 etc ...

    Thank you all in advance.

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: Add start of new week date when new week starts

    One way:

    A1: =IF(TODAY()>=DATE(2005,6,13),DATE(2005,6,13),"")
    A2: =IF(TODAY()>A1+7,A1+7,"")

    Copy down. Format column A in your preferred date format.