whole lines are disappearing before I finish entering data

  1. #1
    DiWoz
    Guest

    whole lines are disappearing before I finish entering data

    When using the "find" option I can see the text is still there, but I've lost
    whole lines while entering data in Excel and now the lines are numbered 1, 2,
    3, 6, 7 etcl. There are 3 lines missing. How do I get the back? And why
    are they disappearing?

  2. #2

    Re: whole lines are disappearing before I finish entering data

    Maybe your worksheet is filtered (hiding some rows, showing others):

    Data|Filter|ShowAll.

    Or maybe you just have hidden rows (manually hidden).

    Ctrl-a (twice in xl2003)
    format|row|Unhide