no lotus 123 key in excel 2003 tool/option/transition?

  1. #1
    Paul
    Guest

    no lotus 123 key in excel 2003 tool/option/transition?

    I installed microsoft office 2003 recently.
    No more lotus 123 help at transition settings for me to be selected anymore?
    I mean the transition navigation key. Where is it in excel 2003?
    I need lotus 123 / command from time to time.
    Have I missed something or it is different from excel 2002 I used to have
    it?
    Or have I missed something in the excel 2003 installation?
    Thanks for help.

    --
    Paul

  2. #2

    Re: no lotus 123 key in excel 2003 tool/option/transition?

    Tools|Options|Transition tab
    still has the "transition navigation keys" option.

    But the 123 help option is gone.

  3. #3
    Paul
    Guest

    Re: no lotus 123 key in excel 2003 tool/option/transition?

    Thanks.
    So, 0ffice 2003 is now gone from my notebook too.
    I go back to re-install the Excel 2002.
    123 help is important to an old 123 man like me.

    "Dave Peterson" <[email protected]>
    ???????:[email protected]...

  4. #4

    Re: no lotus 123 key in excel 2003 tool/option/transition?

    You may want to keep both versions installed on your pc.

    From what I've read, just install the oldest and work your way to the newest.

    Choose not to overlay the previous versions and install each to a separate
    folder.