Deleting All Range Names

  1. #1
    Jim
    Guest

    Deleting All Range Names

    Is there an easy way to delete a group of range names or all the range names
    in a sheet at one time? The only way that I am aware of is to delete each
    range name separately.

  2. #2

    Re: Deleting All Range Names

    Get a copy of Jan Karel Pieterse's (with Charles Williams and Matthew Henson)
    Name Manager:

    You can find it at:
    NameManager.Zip from http://www.oaltd.co.uk/mvp

  3. #3
    Michael Bednarek
    Guest

    Re: Deleting All Range Names

    On Fri, 3 Jun 2005 18:57:07 -0700, Jim <[email protected]>
    wrote in microsoft.public.excel:

    >Is there an easy way to delete a group of range names or all the range names
    >in a sheet at one time? The only way that I am aware of is to delete each
    >range name separately.

    Sub DelAllRanges()
    Dim rngRange As Name
    For Each rngRange In ActiveWorkbook.Names
    rngRange.Delete
    Next rngRange

  4. #4
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: Deleting All Range Names

    or try this
    Sub DeleteAllNames_Umlas()
    ExecuteExcel4Macro "SUM(DELETE.NAME(NAMES()))"

    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    [email protected]
    news:[email protected]...