Spreadsheet populated by MS Query, can I force it to REFRESH whenit opens?

  1. #1
    Mike Hanby
    Guest

    Spreadsheet populated by MS Query, can I force it to REFRESH whenit opens?

    Howdy,

    I have a spread sheet that has all of it's contents populated via MS
    Query to a MySQL database.

    Is there any way to have a REFRESH automatically done each time the
    spread sheet is opened?

    Thanks, Mike

  2. #2
    Nick Hodge
    Guest

    Re: Spreadsheet populated by MS Query, can I force it to REFRESH when it opens?

    Mike

    Right click on the recordset and select 'data range properties...' and
    select 'Refresh Data on File Open'

    Nick Hodge
    Microsoft MVP - Excel
    Southampton, England
    [email protected]HIS

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Mike Hanby
    Guest

    Re: Spreadsheet populated by MS Query, can I force it to REFRESHwhen it opens?

    Thanks Nick, that was easy enough :-) Works great.