Formula - Amortization

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    TwistedPixel
    Guest

    Formula - Amortization

    Can anyone provide a formula to calculate loan payments within a worksheet
    to amortize a mortgage - i.e. term, rate, and amount given? I need to
    auto calculate a couple variables for 15, 20, 25, and 30 years.

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Ken Russell
    Guest

    Re: Formula - Amortization

    Have you tried the PMT Function?

    --
    Ken Russell

    [email protected]
    Remove yourhat to reply by e-mail
    ..

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    TwistedPixel
    Guest

    Re: Formula - Amortization

    I have. Unfortunately, I need something a little more detailed that can
    extract from various cells and run a couple different scenarios.

  4. #4
    Ken Russell
    Guest

    Re: Formula - Amortization

    Just set up the PMT function to extract the data from cells you designate,
    and set up multiple versions of the function to explore different scenarios.