A way to convert Excel worksheet into Powerpoint slide

  1. #1
    juzion
    Guest

    A way to convert Excel worksheet into Powerpoint slide

    Hi,
    I need a way to easily convert an Excel worksheet which is used
    extensively at operational level to a Powerpoint slide for the management to
    view summaries of operational information. It's just an exact "copy" of that
    particular worksheet to be shown on Powerpoint and a means to automate this
    process. ie. using a script/program. Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: A way to convert Excel worksheet into Powerpoint slide

    Hi Juzion,

    See Jon Peltier's site:

    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/XL_PPT.html

    ---