Printing after using column auto fit - not working

  1. #1
    Caroline Lackey
    Guest

    Printing after using column auto fit - not working

    There seems to be a funky disconnect between my printer and excel. I've used
    column auto fit to make sure all columns are large enough so that I don't get
    the ####. It looks great on the screen, but when I do a print preview (and
    actual print), I still get the ####. Therefore, I then have to go to each
    column manually to adjust the width and keep checking the print preview to
    make sure all the ### are gone.

    Any ideas???

  2. #2

    Re: Printing after using column auto fit - not working

    Change the font to something slightly smaller or increase the columnwidth (like
    you're doing).

    WYSIWYG ain't necessarily true!

  3. #3
    Caroline Lackey
    Guest

    Re: Printing after using column auto fit - not working

    Thanks Dave. I thought this might be the case.