Lookups-how to do this?

  1. #1
    Steve Wright
    Guest

    Lookups-how to do this?

    Hi all,

    I have an hlookup that works as hlookup is intended however I am trying to
    return the value of a cell 1 column to the right of the hlookup result.

    Any one know how to do this?

    TIA
    Steve

  2. #2
    Nuraq
    Guest

    re: Lookups-how to do this?

    Use the Match and Offset functions instead.

    Use Match to find the column number, then use Offset to increment the column
    with one.

  3. #3
    Steve Wright
    Guest