excel buttons grouped on taskbar

  1. #1
    Valued Forum Contributor
    Devon UK
    MS-Off Ver

    excel buttons grouped on taskbar

    If I have say 4 worksheets open at the same time there is only 1 excel button on the taskbar, this has somehow changed as I previously would have had 4 separate buttons. I have checked the taskbar properties and ensured that "group similar items" box is not checked.
    Any suggestions would be appreciated

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    England
    MS-Off Ver
    2003 Excel
    go to Tools > options > view, make sure windows in taskbar is checked.

    HTH.

    Greg.

  3. #3
    Michael Gill
    Guest

    RE: excel buttons grouped on taskbar

    Go to Tools -> Options. On the View tab there is a checkbox that says
    'Windows in Taskbar" Turn this on to have each workbook as a seperate item
    on the taskbar

    Michael

  4. #4
    Valued Forum Contributor
    Devon UK
    MS-Off Ver
    That's it - Thank you

  5. #5
    JustinLabenne
    Guest

    Re: excel buttons grouped on taskbar

    TOOLS / OPTIONS / WINDOWS IN TASKBAR

  6. #6
    Westland, New Zealand

    Re: excel buttons grouped on taskbar

    I have the same problem in Windows 8, Office 10. Where do I find this setting?

  7. #7
    del
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2003