how do I view all the data on a CD-R if it is too big for excel?

  1. #1
    Simone
    Guest

    how do I view all the data on a CD-R if it is too big for excel?

    I have a CD-R with >115,000 lines on it. My excel program only shows me
    about half of them. How can I see the other half? Please make your advice
    easy but specific! Thank you!

  2. #2
    Barb R.
    Guest

    RE: how do I view all the data on a CD-R if it is too big for excel?

    I believe that Excel will only go to 65536 lines.

  3. #3
    bigwheel
    Guest

    RE: how do I view all the data on a CD-R if it is too big for excel?

    What type of file is this? Not Excel which has a limit of 65536 lines.

  4. #4
    Bill Martin -- (Remove NOSPAM from address)

    Simone wrote:
    > I have a CD-R with >115,000 lines on it. My excel program only shows me
    > about half of them. How can I see the other half? Please make your advice
    > easy but specific! Thank you!

    It was apparently not created with Excel. So the obvious answer is to
    view it with whatever software was used to create it.

    Bill