Pivot Table - adding a new field

  1. #1
    Pivot Table
    Guest

    Pivot Table - adding a new field

    I've a column in a pivottable as 'running total'. I want to add another
    column 'percent' (not from the data in the source) which will give me
    percentage of the 'running total' column. That is, for instance:

    running total percentage
    12 34.3%
    24 68.6%
    35 100.0%

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: Pivot Table - adding a new field

    there are instructions for running total

    Peo Sjoblom

    (No private emails please)

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    JR
    Guest

    RE: Pivot Table - adding a new field

    If your pivot table remains the same physical size when you refresh, you
    could just add formulas to the right of the pivot table (based on the pt data
    and not the source data)