Right Click to Autofill cells in 2003

  1. #1
    DannyJ
    Guest

    Right Click to Autofill cells in 2003

    Hello All,

    In 97 to 2002 it was possible to right click when using Autofill to copy the
    cells down rather than continuing the sequence. in 2003 i just get a pretty
    red line (what purpose does this serve?). Does anyone know if I can get
    back the old functionality?

    Many thanks,

    Danny

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    RE: Right Click to Autofill cells in 2003

    I have that functionality in Excel 2003 as well, maybe you have installed an
    add-in? In any case if you hold down ctrl while using the left click copy
    down it will also copy as opposed to fill a series

    Regards,

    peo sjoblom

  3. #3
    DannyJ
    Guest

    Re: Right Click to Autofill cells in 2003

    thanks :-)

    news:[email protected]...