How to fill colour in Excel, it appers No fill in my computer?

  1. #1
    bede
    Guest

    How to fill colour in Excel, it appers No fill in my computer?

    To fill colour, select cell then tools fill colour. but in my computer whne i
    click fill colour it appers as No Fill and no colours in the menu(it is blank)

    Regards Bede

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: How to fill colour in Excel, it appers No fill in my computer?

    Hi Bede,

    See the MSKB article # 320531:

    "Changes to the fill color and the fill pattern are not displayed in Office
    programs"

    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=320531

    ---
    Regards,