Creating Shortcut

  1. #1

    Creating Shortcut

    Hi everyone,

    Can you please help me how I can creat shortcut for keyboard?

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2

    Re: Creating Shortcut

    Do you have a macro that you need a shortcut key?

    If yes, Tools|macro|macros|Select your macro and click the option button

    There's a spot where you can specify the shortcut key.

    If you're looking for the equivalent to MSWord's:
    Tools|customize|keyboard button
    then excel doesn't work that way.

  3. #3

    Question

    Hi,

    Thanks for your replay.

    What I want is shortcut like Ctrl+C I can use this shortcut for Windows in every program.

    Is there a way for this?

    Thanks.

  4. #4

    Re: Creating Shortcut

    If you want a shortcut to a macro that is loaded each time you open excel, you
    can put the workbook with the macro in your XLStart folder.

    You can assign the shortcut using the technique in first response.